YEP is a privately funded youth center in the Virgin Island that opened in May 2007. It’s a safe haven that provides opportunities and activities for young people. We have provided meaningful activities for over 700 children in the last 8 years.
To inspire young people to pursue the kinds of learning and experiences that will help them become socially responsible friends, neighbors and citizens.
• Provide a safe environment
• Allow participants to explore and pursue their interests
• Foster meaningful relationships between youth and adults
• Cultivate our members’ civic responsibility and pride
• Promote optimism and opportunity among youth